News: [As of May 30, 2021]
ThaiYogaMetta in Tucson will be
OPEN* for SESSION BOOKING
as of June 1st, 2021
At long last! Initially there will be some restrictions* and the number of sessions per day will be reduced as well as the days per week. This is primarily because I use a home-based studio and need to work out the cleaning procedures between sessions and allow the time needed. I will gradually reduce the restrictions and increase the frequnecy of sessions.
We care about you and our community and will follow
Best Safe Practices.. Be safe and stay well.
*Temporary Resrtictions and Procedures
1. Proof of vaccinations and completed waiting period
2. No Current active symptoms
3. No known exposures within two weeks.
4. There will be a contactless temperature test upon arrival
5. Please shower and bring clean clothes to wear for the seession.
6. Please wash or sanitize hands upon arrival
7. Wearing a mask is optional for you but I may wear one.
8. No one will be scheduled before or after on your session that day
9. Sessions will only be booked every other day.
10. These procedures are temporary and will be updated.
My apologies to those who do not have or have chosen not to get the COVID vaccines at this time. I understand and respect your choice. The Temporary Restrictions and Procedures I have put in place are to best protect family members, friends and existing clients who have shared their wishes, opinions and advise. Over time these restrictions will be reduced and dropped.